Thursday, November 3, 2011

One Republic


Step Up 4 is over and it's back to my day job. I leave for Australia to shoot a season of a television show next week but before I run around the world for a month, I thought I slip in a few commercials and music videos.

Doing a nice little 2 day job at Disney doing steadicam on a music video called 'Good Life' for the group One Republic. I figured since I was going there any way I'd make a family trip out of it. It works out great because we are only doing 8 hour days (actually today was only 7 hours) so I'll get to spend some time with the Jill, Mikey and Ayla at the parks each day. We are also going to stay an extra day and make the most of the super sweet hotel and pool and some time away from home with the family.

Looking forward to introducing Mikey to my new friend Donald.

No comments:

Post a Comment