Thursday, July 15, 2010

Atlanta


In Atlanta with Anthony Mandler and Maz Makani doing two Drake music videos.

The really good shot was right in the explosion... So naturally I volunteered to be right in the explosion.

My AC got a great shot from his iPhone. He stopped shooting to come to my rescue but I actually kept rolling for another minute or more.

The video camera on the phone had a hard time with the sudden super bright light so it actually looks like the explosion was bigger that it really was. They patted the flames out and we kept right on rolling.

With action shots they always feel cooler if your right in the action. If it doesn't look a little scary to me while I'm shooting it, it definatly will not feel exciting when you watch it.

Me and the camera were fine and there was only a slight charring on the furni pad. I'm sure the shot will make the video, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment